HiFi Furniture

This seems to be one area people like me ( if they exist) don’t seems to want to spend much money.

Most importantly the traditional furniture manufacturer s have stopped building anything that looks like a decent 3/4  shed wooden stand.

All we find nowadays is a long tv cabinet to accommodate the tv and the soundbar.
Anything else is usually having glass shelves.

I refuse to pay the exorbitant amounts to the audiophile furniture manufacturers just for the anti vibration characteristics.
I just need something to hold the power amp, pre amp and the phonostage.
Something that looks decent aesthetically a d does the job while not been an arm and a leg in price.
128x128kunalraiker
I've been using milk crates since college, also egg cartons. I gave up the egg cartons once I got married... I have cut down ones as low as 4 inches, several different heights. You can even screw one side of Nobsound springs into them to reduce the chance of tip over.
I was using milk crates in high school. Then I went to WSU, graduated to beer kegs.
Our kegs were only in the dorms during parties. We needed to return them in order to have enough $$ to buy another...
A bit OT, but never understood why some put components + rack in corner of room?  
Whatever works and not judging, but the corners are typically the worst place (generally speaking) in so far as vibration => sub freq / pressure is highest in that area.  Sort of reducing all the isolation efforts.
Putting rack on side wall in a null would seem a better option, no?  Of course this applies only if one has the space to do so.