Gryphon Diable 300 DAC vs. Lumin X1 DAC

Greetings folks,

I'm about to do an A-B test between the DAC in the Gyphon Diable 300 (integrated amp) versus using the DAC in the LUMIN X1 Streamer.  I'm doing my best at understanding the architectural / technical / specification difference between the two DACs before I actually get it all hooked up for listening.  This is working toward the potential purchase of the X1 as a streamer upgrade.

The Gryphon Diable DAC (a separate add-on purchase, btw), has a Sabre ES9018 High-End D/A converter, if that helps. Not sure what technical specs would be helpful here.

The Lumin X1 DAC has Dual ES9038Pro SABRE DACs featuring 140dB dynamic range. Plus a bunch more specs.

Anyway, would appreciate any insights you knowledgeable DAC-goners have about the difference in the two DACs.  Anything significant in the architecture of the two, of the components they use to build?  Yada Yada Yada

And no, please don't suggest any other models at this point.  This is an A-B comparison right now.  

Remember, this is just educating myself before the actual listening takes place.

Thanks in advance
pgaulke60
Sorry folks, my phrasing may be confusing. The correct way to put it would be to say a Roon Nucleus will be used as the core and all streaming will come through the X1 as the end point either as a streamer into the Gryphon DAC or as a streamer DAC combo. You cannot use an X1 as a core.

@OCZED  As eluded to in my original post, I am working up to the comparison.  More to come on that front.
Through your listening, you'll probably find that you can save the $6K on the Gryphon DAC and be completely satisfied with the X1 DAC. 
@oczed - still waiting on xlrs. Though, im expecting the X1 to be an improvement. The optional Diablo DAC has been wonderful and I plan to keep it as a complete unit.
I had a Diablo 300 w/ Dac and I would say that the Diablo Dac is not even close to the $6k they charge for it. I had an Audiomirror tubadour3 and Holo May dac...both of those sounded much better than the Diablo dac. 
What does Gryphon know about digital?  They're a small Company... meanwhile Lumin (Pixel Magic) has been in the Digital segment and Broadcasting (digital bandwidth exceeding 10X or 100x what is required for audio) for quite some time.  If you can afford the X1, and your system has the resolution needed, go that route.