Raidho C1.1

Anyone get a chance to hear these speakers?
dracule1
I tend to agree with Missioncoonery. That same TAS reveiwer, JV, just gave a rave review to a non-Magico speaker, namely the Raidho C1.1. Based on his accurate assessment of the Mini II, IMO, I'd now like to hear the C1.1.
Reviews are little more than subjective paid hype. How many neugative reviews do you ever see posted? Anyone who pays these so called pro rebiews any attention needs some brain cells. Of course thryll hype a $15 k speaker and say its better than a $5 k one. But can ey actually tell the difference in a blind test. Hahahahahaha
Does the Raidho C1.1 still have non-adjustable feet? I can't imagine anybody paying that kind of money and then having to shim the shaky thing with little pieces of wood.
These days with the X Monitor LE, guys these speakers sound amazing. Open mids and highs, neutral balance and great scale. Bad things are they need big SS amps to get the best sound and a big room because of their really inusual punch at their size.

i enjoy them a lot!!!!!!

You can check Hifilive.es to get some conclusions from my experience (spanish, sorry guys)