Raidho C1.1

Anyone get a chance to hear these speakers?
dracule1
Dracule, you should speak with Ryan at Vapor Audio.
The Cirrus may give the Raidho a serious run for the money or be better.
Oh, and you might save 12 grand in the process.
I have a pair of Breeze on the way.
Todd
Todd, thanks for the suggestion. I have the Ridge Street Audio Street Sasons with the best cross-over parts I know of, Dueland CAST caps and resistors and custom inductors using 8 guauge wires built into the stands, like the Vapors. Cabinets are combination of granite, composite, and birch plywood. Crossover wiring is ribbon silver that makes direct contact with speaker cable without binding post between them. I do not think the Vapors are better than the Sasons. However, the Raidho C1.1s are built from scratch from ground up using proprietary drivers (not from cookie cutter manufacturers), stands, and cabinets. Neither Vapor or the RSAD (both essentially one man company) has the facility or research know how to make such a speaker. Price is high but always can be negotiated through the dealer.
Don't get me wrong. By cookie cutter, I don't mean the drivers used in Vapors are average...they're some of the best out there. But these drivers were not specifically designed for a specific enclosure, baffle, stands, etc, like those in the Raidho.
Hi Todd, I have not. I live in Texas, and as far as I know there is no way I can audition them. And there is the matter of cosmetics...the Cirrus' look is not my cup of tea (although if a speaker has incredible sonics I can look the other way). Even with a home trial (if offered), there is the cost of shipping and possibility of damage, and the guilt of turning down the speakers if I don't like them, etc... I have set up an audition of the C1.1 with a Raidho dealer in Texas though. If you know of anyone in Texas who is willing to let me hear them, let me know.