Raidho C1.1

Anyone get a chance to hear these speakers?
dracule1
Yes, I read about the stand which is a concern because of the uneven carpeted floor in my audio room.
The lack of level adjustment of the stands is indeed a pain if you are using the speakers on solid uneven flooring because the ball isolated floor coupling is capable of audible rattle with loud dynamic music. I needed to move the C-1's to carpet to solve that problem.

The stand is non-rigid by design and when you own these things you will quickly grasp that the low mass really aids dynamics.

Changes between the C-1.0 and the C-1.1 are comprehensive. New driver, new tweeter, new terminals and the inclusion of Nordost Odin internal cabling.

All I can say right now is Magico have a serious competitor...
I never liked any of the Magico speakers, granted I have not heard the new Q series. But if the C1.1s sound like the older Magicos, then they're not my cup of tea.
Looks like my journey into finding what this speaker sound like has come to an end. The dealer near me seems to have absolutely no interest in letting me audition them despite my calls and even email by the head of Raidho to the dealer. What's the use of having a dealer like that? Might as well sell factory direct.
Dracule, you should speak with Ryan at Vapor Audio.
The Cirrus may give the Raidho a serious run for the money or be better.
Oh, and you might save 12 grand in the process.
I have a pair of Breeze on the way.
Todd