Hales Transcendence 5’s slight discrepancy

I have and have had a pair of these speakers for 21 years. I had the crossovers upgraded and put in Seas Millennium tweeters. The speakers sound good but I notice that if up close to each speaker the right speaker sounds a bit brighter almost just subtly louder. When in my listening position I get a good central image and I only notice the difference between the speakers if up in front of each speaker. Is this normal or should both speakers sound identical. They are close but subtly different. They sound the same at my listening position. Is this normal?
128x128mitchb
I found a speaker builder, someone who sold me my speakers 21 years ago, who is going to measure and tune up and tighten my speakers so that they are in excellent shape. I even have the original crossovers for him to use as reference. I love my Hales and this excercise is as exciting if not more than getting new speakers. Rather than replace my Hales I’m getting them tuned up.
I am getting my crossovers rebuilt by a technician who builds speakers. He is measuring the components of the crossovers so that they match the values of the original crossovers but he will be using high end Mundorf parts. I have the original crossovers for him to use as reference and of course he has other speakers in shop for reference and he has all the tools for measurements and computer programs to use for proper building of speakers. I believe I will get a much better speaker in return and I am very excited. Rather than trade in my Hales at a huge loss I am rebuilding them to proper spec with high end parts.This would be my final upgrade as I have upgraded everything else in my system already.
After much measured my technician told me that the speakers are in good condition. The new rebuilt crossovers redone 18 years ago were rebuilt properly and still match each other. The technician this time says that the crossovers parts are excellent and they should not be replaced. The speakers match for the most part and the technician is checking out everything. My speakers are in better condition than I realized but that’s awesome news. The still excellent condition rebuilt crossovers from 18 years ago will remain and the drivers and wiring are still good. 
It seems that the imbalance between tweeters was due to the speaker box’s themselves. The woofers also require repair. Instead of my Hales crashing in a year or more the rebuild and repair should keep the speakers sounding good for years to come.
The speakers have been tested and are very close to one another. I have several graphs that the technician sent me and the speakers measure well. The new built crossovers 18 years ago match the values of the original crossovers and still function perfectly. We were going to completely rebuild the crossovers but when the technician saw what the replacement crossovers were like he said that the new crossovers were in excellent condition with excellent parts so he recommended leaving the crossovers alone. The woofers need to get new input wiring and the speaker boxes themselves need a little work. I’m excited to get my Hales back.