Quality of Cables When Bi-Amping

Currently I have a Bi wire setup using golden reference speaker cables from MC501’s to Lawrence Audio Double Bass speakers. Do i need the same quality cables when i bi-amp or can i use spare 18 gauge wires?
roddyboy
I have bi-amped for years. Mc275 on top mc501 bottoms. I couldn’t tell the difference between expensive speaker cables and 12 gauge speaker wire. So I went with a 12 gauge speaker wire Ed put the extra money towards a better dac. 
raysmtb1 - You are doing it right with 12 ga. speaker cables. Not going to get much better than that unless you go with silver. Glad to see some people DO understand bi-amping.
This sounds good! Haven't made a move yet because i'm weighing whether quality cables for $$$$$ vs comments about 12 gauge cables. Stilling doing the research but please continue to give feedback because i'd like to experiment soon...
@roddyboy  proof is in the pudding.  Try two pairs of the suggested 12 gauge cables and bi-amp with them. Listen for a few weeks.  Then swap back in your better CGR cables on the high-end or low-end amp, and compare first hand. Results can vary one person's system to the next. 

If you truly cannot hear a difference within your system, you could keep the two pairs of lower cost 12 gauge and sell off the other pair of CGR cables to a willing buyer.  Feel free to send a private message when you put those CGR cables up for sale :)