Very small, warm and dynamic speakers

I am setting up the bedroom/office system. This will be mostly for Spotify when not attending meetings, and for late night music such as jazz, indie folk, lo-fi etc. Ideally I wanna get a Totem Model 1 Signature, but I can't find good, used ones. My Budget for this is $1000, and the speakers will be powered by a Leak Stereo 130.  The speakers have to be placed on my desk, close to the walls, so they shouldn't be huge and rear ported. Size matters in this case, but should still be highly resolving and dynamic speakers. But I am ok with them being warm and musical, essentially it's OK for them to be colored. I am actually looking for that British style of sound.
nitewulf
I can definitely recommend Totem Mite speakers. I have a pair in my office... the are very high quality and simply gorgeous wood finish. The image extremely well and are natural sounding and punchy for their size. I also have a wee matching subwoofer that gives them an amazing kick. Very high class speakers for the money. I see some on Audiogon for sale in the $900s.
@nitewulf   How have you been?

This set of attributes: "Highly resolving and dynamic and warm and musical" in a small form factor with placement challenges and budgetary constraints will be tough to accomplish. 

I recommend enjoying whatever speaker it is, for what it is. 

If you can find a used pair, within your budget, I suggest Air Tight's Bonsai AL-05 / MSM-1 as another option to look into.

All the best in your search and final choice.
I can vouch for the ProAc Tab 10s. Super clean, articulate, musical, absolutely outstanding for a small room setup. But they're more than your $1000 budget new.