THE WORST SELLERS FOR ANSWERING QUESTIONS, Audiogon, Audiomart, E-bay.....Others

I spend many hours trying to get people selling things to either Sell or Answer Questions about there items, I call them "Face Book Sellers"     They would rather do anything but sell, pack and shlp something  The web site that seems to be the worst is Audiomart , and they beat every body else by hundreds........I have three deals going on right now, I send my Pay-Pal address for billing and they do nothing, send them a e-mail and they do nothing.....The other day I bought a 800.00 item, I have no tracking number. I have called and have no answers, I have e-mailed, with no answers.....The only thing I have is a charge of 877.00 and a phone number...........Nothing else.......Common manners are totally gone on the internet.....Right now I have over 10,000.00 spent and I can't get a answer from anyone......Some of the stuff will maybe show up, but most is lost on the inter net somewhere and will take another 6-7 emails .......So what do you find is the worst web-site for your purchases   ???
autospec
@bkeske
I stand corrected. 
I knew they did but for some reason I echoed another idiot.
Not insane.
They still work pretty closely together though.
Well today was a plus for Audiomart, one of there sellers sold me a item, got paid, and answered questions......And it was all in one day    THANKS
If it seems US Audio Mart is rough, try the world of Craigslist on for size. That is a whole nother world there. 
Check out Audio2cool on here for answering questions.   He just banned me because I asked questions and he didn't like my offer.  He got cranky with another guy because he asked the color of a unit with no picture!   IMO, if you don't want offers, then don't allow them.