Innuos Zen Mini Mk II with an Ayre Codex

Is anyone successfully using an Innuos Zen Mini Mk II as a server into an Ayre Codex?
oldears
One additional suggestion if I may: insert an Intona Isolator behind the hub, I think you will be surprised.
@antigrunge2 I have continued to successfully use a USB hub, but didn't forget your suggestion and found a used Intona Isolator to try between my Innuos Zen mk II and the Ayre Codex. Unfortunately it does not work at all and I cannot get a lock with any cables on hand. (Surprisingly it did provide an improvement when used from the Zen directly into a M2Tech Hiface with a BNC cable into my old Theta Gen Va.) I have no idea of the difference in galvanic isolation it provides compared to the USB hub.
@oldears ,

Did you insert it after the hub? It’s normally pretty transparent for connection purposes. However, USB is by nature trial and error. Glad you got the original problem solved
I inserted the Intona instead of the USB hub. I can't imagine why one would want to use both.

@antigrunge2Silly me, I just inserted the Intona before the hub, and it links.So tomorrow I will compare how it sounds. (I also tried the hub before the Isolator and it does not link.)