SAE or Luxman

I have an SAE 2400L and  Luxman C-O3 pre amp. If you were to make one matching system which would you chose to do so? The 2100L SAE is what I am considering or the M-3 Luxman. I like the 2400L  and the c-03 not as much. The M-3 is expensive but is it that much better than the 2400L? Opinions for me to ponder thanks.
wjw300tt
SAE did make a CD player, at the latter stage of the companies existence, but of course built by someone else. the model was the computer direct-line compact disc player d102 with Hypersonic Digital audio with a remote.I have one they are very rare!!
A quick search shows one on reverb for $450. Nice looking unit. Think I'm going with Luxman as I just purchased a M-02 amp. 
gmosley - I didn't know SAE made a CD player, thanks for the correction. I've been an SAE fan since about 78'.
The SAE Mark I preamp (all knobs..no sliders) was a wonderful sounding preamp.  I mean stellar!  The matching amplifier  was also excellent, though not very powerful.  (50 or 60 wpc I think)
To me, Lux hit a ‘dead spot’ in the late seventies and most of the eighties.  
But there new preamp and amplifiers, especially the tube gear is beautifully made and superb sounding..

I’m very much a vintage guy.  If you choose SAE, the older the better.  To me anyway..

I have a number of early 1970's SAE components (not SAE Two), the sonic quality is excellent and the build quality is second to none-as good or better than McIntosh.  All discrete devices, switches etc. are computer grade and the circuit boards are epoxy not fiber as in most of the Japanese products.  I have two Mark  1B pre amps, A Mark 4C power amp (100 WPC) and a Mark 4DM (100WPC) power amp.  All have the optional wood cabinets.  The units are massive and very heavy due to the large power transformers.  The amps have two power transformers each.  I would go with the SAE.