THE WORST SELLERS FOR ANSWERING QUESTIONS, Audiogon, Audiomart, E-bay.....Others

I spend many hours trying to get people selling things to either Sell or Answer Questions about there items, I call them "Face Book Sellers"     They would rather do anything but sell, pack and shlp something  The web site that seems to be the worst is Audiomart , and they beat every body else by hundreds........I have three deals going on right now, I send my Pay-Pal address for billing and they do nothing, send them a e-mail and they do nothing.....The other day I bought a 800.00 item, I have no tracking number. I have called and have no answers, I have e-mailed, with no answers.....The only thing I have is a charge of 877.00 and a phone number...........Nothing else.......Common manners are totally gone on the internet.....Right now I have over 10,000.00 spent and I can't get a answer from anyone......Some of the stuff will maybe show up, but most is lost on the inter net somewhere and will take another 6-7 emails .......So what do you find is the worst web-site for your purchases   ???
autospec
The problem is people won't answer e-mail at all........People have no integrity,
SOME people won't answer e-mail at all......SOME people have no integrity,
autospec
... Right now I have over 10,000.00 spent and I can't get a answer from anyone ...
It looks like you're doing business with the wrong people.
" Most people buy two or three items a year, and people like myself buy two or three items a day"

Let's say if your claim is true, at an average of 2.5 items per day, that is 912 transactions per year. You are complaining about 4 transactions or .005% of your deals. Sounds like a very very few people.
Maybe I worded that wrong, I try and buy that many items, and actually E-bay is the best for that , because of the "Buy-It-Now".......Then all you can hope for is they send your purchase in a timely fashion ......What I can't seem to get is people will tell you anything and never even come close to doing it......And then you have the new people that just don't know what is expected .....But we are dealing in big money and big problems, and nothing seems to get better in selling and delivering items over 1000.00........
“…:people won’t answer e-mail at all…..people have no integrity…”

(1) @thecarpathian is correct: SOME may choose to ghost you in emails….there is no generalization here. It reflects possible poor manners by that select few, but it has nothing to do with their “integrity”…an important distinction.

(2) Being ghosted is intuitively very frustrating to you….sure.
It may be indeed be a result of a laxity of simple audio forum and audio marketplace manners by some members.
Ghosting may also be invoked by some audio forum marketplace members bespoke lingering value judgements based on any linked past negative feedback (and especially feedback rants …). Any issues here, real or perceived on USAM since you singled it out?