Boy, Oh Boy! Towshend!

OK, I have elevated my belief in isolation.  For the first time I feel I have entered the Hi Fidelity zone.  About 3 weeks ago I purchased the Townshend Speaker Bars.  My muddy bass cleaned up, I have better imaging, clarity, precision, speed and focus.  My buddy who is not not into HiFi but has followed my adventures, was blown away.  He said, "OK, now I get why you do this."  Best money spent! 

Denon DL160 (re-tipped by Soundsmith) > Thorens TD150 > McIntosh 8900 > ALK Extreme Slope in Klipsch Belles.  Just another step in the long journey, but a Giant Step for my enjoyment.  My system took a large enough step forward that I am drawn into listening to all of my 2K plus albums again just to enjoy them in a new way. Great people to deal with too, even with Brexit messing things up.  Highly recommended!
I am not associated with them in any way, just want to pass it on.
128x128edgyhassle
Any thoughts? I was thinking to use the same under my turntable, it sits on 3 spikes as well, with small washer like metal rings underneath.

For under a turntable? Anything around that price I would go for Nobsound, they will be way better than those cork-rubber things. And for a lot less. Nobsound are about $30/set of 4, the cork is 4X the price and I bet not even as good. Get both and compare. Pods are in another world performance-wise, but also cost-wise, so try Nobsound first.

I used Nobsound under mine. Was using BDR before that and springs were a big improvement. So seriously doubt there are any cones or spikes you can put your turntable on that will be as good as a spring. At least until you get up into Townshend territory. Nobsound are on Amazon and the same thing is sold under different names, slightly different appearance, but the same springs. Have seen versions priced as low as $25/set of 4.
The problem is your floor resonates which is what muddies the bass. Back when I was installing systems (a long time ago) we hung speakers from the ceiling on chains or cables. I really do not think that work particularly well. Instead of muddy bass we got no bass. Things like bass drum impacts disappeared. The real solution is a sturdier floor which is only possible if the floor is open below. I have not heard Townsend products in use but it seems you are happy with the results which is all that counts. Do kick drums come through correctly? 
@mijostyn
Yes the kick drum is punchier, I can feel / sense the strike of the petal.  Toms too.  Upright and electric bass also much more "live".  Yes I have bouncy suspended floors.  Before I got the Nob Sound springs under my turntable, I would need to sneak up on it to not activate the suspension.  
More to discover