Derek and the Dominos 50th

Has anyone heard this reissue on LP or CD and how does it compare to past releases.
It's always been one of my favorites so wondering if it's worth yet another purchase.
johnto
I haven't heard it, but Bobby Whitlock (the band's organist/vocalist/songwriter) panned it in one of his recent YouTube videos. The new mix was done so as to highlight Clapton, at the expense of the band's ensemble sound.

The version to have is the MoFi.
I think the best sounding digital Layla is the MoFi SACD, but don’t expect a miracle, it’s the best of a not very good sounding bunch.  The CD layer should be the same mastering as the SACD.
Has Tom Dowd ever explained his rationale for recording what is surely one of the greatest albums of the 70's in a manner that resulted in such muddy SQ?  I'd really be interested to know. On the Steve Hoffman forum the Japan SHM seems to be the favorite but I found it excessively bright. Good thing I kept my MoFi Gold disc. I guess that's about as good as it gets... 
stuartk

how does the MoFi Gold CD sound?

I own the original RSO CD set in a fatboy case plus the 40th Anniversary Super Deluxe box set.

Happy Listening!