Modwright LS100 vs The followings

I am using a Modwright LS100. I think it sounds quite good, but I am wondering how does it compared to the followings:

1) Coincident Statement Line stage
2) ARC SP10
3) Doge 8
4) Supratek Chardonnay
I listen to SP10 at my friends place, it has a huge sound stage and very holographic. But the price in the used market keeps going up. Given the current market price, I am wondering is it is better to get a current production model.

Would any of this be a significant upgrade to the Modwright LS100?
gte357s
Actually, I am not 100% correct.  While the DAC sound good with ModWright, it is actually not “right” but I never realize it.  After I change back to the stock 6N1P, when I go back to ModWright, it sounds more “correct”. There are more slam as how I hear the same song at my friend’s place.  
Hi@gte357s,
I’ve never heard an Otomon Lab amplifier but I know they are highly regarded custom Japanese products. I would imagine that it mates well with your two line stages. Does yours utilize Tango or Tamura output transformers?
what 300b tubes are you using?
How does the Otomon compare to your Triode Lab 2A3?
Charles
@charles1dad 
it uses the new ISO Tango but not the Hirata Tango.  I tried a couple 300B: Shuguang black treasure, Sophia Princess and TJ Full Music.  The Black Treasure has the darkest sound and at the same time feeling less dynamic.  The TJ has the most dynamic and extended, but in certain songs with guitar playing some higher notes, they sound a tad thin.  The Sophia Princess is in between the Black Treasure and TJ.  With the CSL, I prefer the Black Treasure or Sophia.  But for ModWright, I use the TJ.

it is hard to compare the Otomon 300B to the Triode Lab 2A3 because one is a power amp and one is integrated.  I feel the Triode Lab sounds very good too, while the music is a bit lighter and faster than the Otomon when it is paired with a Luxkit (Luxman) a3300 preamp.  I feel the Triode Lab sound signature is more like the CSL, definitely not ModWirght which has high tonal density which gives the texture of guitar.
@gte357s,
Thanks for your impressions. According to Thomas Mayer who builds heirloom level amplifiers, he said he finds the ISO Tango and HIrata Tango output transformers equally excellent.
Charles
I was surprised by this when I swapped from the Mullard 5AR4 in my LS100 to a Brimar 5V4 rectifier. If you think the Mullard is good, this is (IMHO) as good if not better and for the lot less $$$$ than a Mullard. I found the Brimar 5V4 to be as clear as the Mullard but with a slight more "edge" to things and I mean that in a good way - a little more on the dynamics. And yes to all the others what have posted that before you do the preamp "tail chasing", take it from someone who has owned over 22 different preamps, good tubes, and getting very good A/C power cords will make a large difference, and you won't make a mistake selling something that should not be sold. I often wonder how many pieces of equipment I sold, blaming them for poor sonics when I should have treated power cords as equally as I have all the other components.