room treatment behind TV?

I just recently built some DIY open baffle speakers.  I love them but I'm wondering, because they are dipoles, would my room benefit from more acoustic treatment on the wall behind the speakers?  I have bass traps in both corners but I'm thinking of building one or 2 skyline diffusers on the wall.  However, I have a big 40 inch TV that sits between the speakers.  Would this be blocking the reflections coming from off that wall?  Would having diffusers there make any difference if the TV is blocking those reflections?  Removing the TV is not an option :)

thanks
adam8179
Thanks for the info guys!  I think I'm gonna try the diffusers behind each speaker and I'll experiment with a blanket over the tv
Adam, one more idea, a pro setup guy I know often suggests a diffusor at center between the speakers and absorption behind the speakers. I tried this and found it works better with my Soundlab electrostatics than diffusors did behind the speakers. Since you have the TV at center, that's why I mentioned the lightweight diffusor that you could easily move as needed. Cheers,
Spencer
+1 for diffuser at center between the speakers (possibly over the tv screen) & absorption behind the speakers. That combination (minus the tv issue) has worked wonders in my dedicated 2 channel system.