What's a better choice? Manley Steelhead Phono or Audio Research Reference 2SE Phono?

I would like your opinions and rational please.  I currently have the Manley BUT have an opportunity to pick up the AR

BTW I am a soundstage freak!  I would sacrifice for a holographic stage!

Gear I'm using:
Audio Research REF 5se Pre
Bryston 28b sst2 Amps
Thorens TD 125LB with Ortofon per Winfeld Ti and A95 Carts
Goldenear Reference Speakers...

Ag insider logo xs@2xrikintpa
Well the deed is done!  I have sold my Manley and bought a REF 2se I pick it up Sunday...I have had many, many enjoyable years with the Steelhead I just think I have maxed out my Utility with it.  I have to say I am a bit nervous because of the unknown with the AR BUT I do believe that Synergy will be the tip in the right direction.  I do use Balanced Out's and the AR is a fully balanced design and I will say the Steel head is errrr....was the only piece of gear I had left single ended.  Now we shall see if my Cart(s) like the AR as much as my Steelhead! I really do appreciate the varied opinions and ideas I get from fellow enthusiasts! 
Old post but just noticed I have been enjoying my Ref2se but was curious what you think now that you made change.