Modwright LS100 vs The followings

I am using a Modwright LS100. I think it sounds quite good, but I am wondering how does it compared to the followings:

1) Coincident Statement Line stage
2) ARC SP10
3) Doge 8
4) Supratek Chardonnay
I listen to SP10 at my friends place, it has a huge sound stage and very holographic. But the price in the used market keeps going up. Given the current market price, I am wondering is it is better to get a current production model.

Would any of this be a significant upgrade to the Modwright LS100?
gte357s
@gte357s,
With a question like this you can receive a whole host of replies  and opinions. So I’ll chime in with mine. I believe that your current Modwright LS 100 is very good. As mentioned above changing tubes/power cable/fuse could very well further improve the sound quality. Certainly worth consideration.

In my opinion the Coincident Statement Line Stage is outstanding!
A different approach from your LS 100.
101d DHT tubes.
Transformer volume control.
Interstage transformer rather than coupling capacitors.
Ultra simple signal path.
Very robust seperate power supply.

It is exceptionally open, transparent, dynamic and has excellent reproduction of natural tone/timbre/harmonic overtones.
Instruments and vocalists are very authentic and convincing.
As you note not particularly easy to get for an audition. I believe if you heard it in your audio system you’d be extremely impressed.

I’ve owned the MK II version for nearly 12 years and it’s superb sounding. The current MK III was introduced last year.
Best of luck,

P.S.
If you’re open to trying fuses I suggest the Synergistic Research Orange. If you are not impressed just return it. Refund is no hassle.
Charles
dan wright’s sonic target with his tube gear is to give sonic benefits of tubes (holographic imaging, fleshed out midrange and mid bass) while maintaining and not sacrificing any of the benefits of top flight solid state (slam, transparency, extension at both frequency extremes)

so with his tube gear you will not get the classic, smoothed over, rolled off, mellow, honey colored sound of tube units of years past
Just give a quick update.  First of all, my comments about the Modwright is not accurate. Shortly after that session, it blown two fuses in one morning.  I then took it to a technician.  I think he replaces a couple capacitor or resistor, nothing major.  After it is fixed, it sounded WAY better than before.  The holographic is much improved.  Now I truly agreed what @jjss49 said above: the sound is holographic, but with a lot of texture, tonal density, and muscle in bass!  
I then bought a Coincident Statement line stage MKII.  While it sounds good, but The sound is very different.  It is more transparent and more detailed, but less tonal density and leaner.
Now it comes to taste, and synergy with the rest of the components.  I can’t decide what to keep, 
And I also completely agreed with charles1dad description on the Coincident statement, it is spot on as well.  Open, dynamic, transparent.

also, the Coincident seems more sensitive to the cables.  I use Neotech 3004 RCA on Modwright and they sound excellent, but I don’t like it on Coincident.  
Then surprisingly, the Coincident works well with Silver cables, it adds more punch, more slam.  
The Modwright gear is and has always been TOTL, amps, Pres’ and so on.

wouldn’t think anyone would part with the gear!

Good stuff!