Fuse Upgrade to Ceramic not glass

Been researching fuses and see a need to upgrade to Ceramic over glass but don't neccesarily buy into the hoopla over expensive Fuses, I would say getting rid of any glass type for ceramic is the way to go , I truly believe thats what people hear the difference in , ceramic is a much better material for acoustics than a crap glass / thin wire that can Vibrate and be a weak link in my opinion I'm not about to spend a fortune on fuses either a quality ceramic will suffice. Question where does one find out what fuses are in his gear ? I want to figure out what I need for my Marantz before I take it out of my Rack and spend time  , open her up just to figure out what I need is a big time waster. I called marantz they referred me to a svc Dept but they couldn't tell me either , Is there a way to figure out what I need to have it so I can do this project in one shot?? or maybe I have ceramic already and dont know it , breaking my rack down to figure out cant happen.
nickaboy1
Post removed 
I cant tell if your mocking me or not Miller carbon. I do believe ceramic would be better than glass , what do you have in your expensive Rig ?

If you can't tell, and can't even be bothered to click the link and read and learn for yourself, then why would I waste my time? Only thing you leave me is sport and mockery. In this you provide what we call a target rich environment.   

The link is there. The choice is yours.
It sounds as if you are trying to correct a problem not in evidence. Are there any sonic aberrations you might ascribe to a vibrating fuse?  If you hear nothing wrong, maybe there is nothing wrong.
Looking at pictures of the back of your amplifier, I do not see any provisions for a fuse holder, either integral with the IEC or as a stand-alone cylinder type holder. If there is nothing in your owner’s manual, you will need to pop the top to see if your amp even has fuses.
Some could argue that sand-filled ceramic fuses should better damp any vibrational energy that might affect the sound, and I have replaced most or all of my fuses with those, with the result that nothing much changed. You might get halfway there by simply wrapping some Teflon tape around the glass body of your fuse(s).....if your amp even has fuses.
If you want to get really adventurous, and mitigate all possible risks that vibration of your fuse(s) may be subliminally affecting your enjoyment of your system, then you could drill a small hole in a standard glass fuse and use a tiny hypodermic needle to inject your favorite non-conductive damping material (such as beeswax) into the body of your fuse(s). Or, you could pay Audio Magic $225 for as many of theirs as you need.
BTW, the Hubbell HBL8300H Porter Port outlets recommended by @jea48 do hold power cord plugs securely and sound pretty good. I still use two of them in my system. However, I cannot attest to the additional benefit added by the cryo treatment Albert laid on them.
Miller Carbon , I did see the link of your system but your not telling me anything , Im not a mind reader. you have all this nice stuff but you also have a Maglight and a filing cabinet in the corner with a drape over it with an outdated room and Crap couch , if everything matters start with the room , you have to live in it. and to all the dooschs oh your looking for problems that are not there , why are you even here? there are people selling expensive fuses and people are buying these things and been looking at youtube guys explaining what's really going on and the consensus is yes glass has to go and ceramic is in fact better , do I want to spend $200 on a fuse from SR NO! , inexpensive Ceramic will do just fine , you have to pick your battles put some thought into it and do what you think is right. 
nickaboy1 OP ...

Go to Home Depot and buy an Orange Outlet as "Jea48" showed you in his post. It will be a nice upgrade that you will readily hear.

As to what most of us "in the know" are using, they are Synergistic Research "Orange" fuses. $150 per pop (no pun intended). Is $150 for a simple fuse expensive? Yes, but for what they do, they are well worth the money. 

Question ... If you have already come to the conclusion that "inexpensive ceramic fuses will do just fine," then what is the point of this thread?

Frank