Fuse Upgrade to Ceramic not glass

Been researching fuses and see a need to upgrade to Ceramic over glass but don't neccesarily buy into the hoopla over expensive Fuses, I would say getting rid of any glass type for ceramic is the way to go , I truly believe thats what people hear the difference in , ceramic is a much better material for acoustics than a crap glass / thin wire that can Vibrate and be a weak link in my opinion I'm not about to spend a fortune on fuses either a quality ceramic will suffice. Question where does one find out what fuses are in his gear ? I want to figure out what I need for my Marantz before I take it out of my Rack and spend time  , open her up just to figure out what I need is a big time waster. I called marantz they referred me to a svc Dept but they couldn't tell me either , Is there a way to figure out what I need to have it so I can do this project in one shot?? or maybe I have ceramic already and dont know it , breaking my rack down to figure out cant happen.
nickaboy1
nick, just use the fuses that come with the unit and take your girl out on a date. jea48, I have news for you. None of us can hear the difference between a "cheap" run of the mill outlet and a fancy gold one. Buy music not mythology.
Post removed 
If the fuse access is not visible then it is inside the unit and it could be in a clip holder, which you can pop out and change, or it can be soldered in, which makes it more difficult to change. The only way to tell other than opening the hood is to refer to the service manual. Marantz (or any other company) will not tell you anything that involves opening the chassis for that implies there are user serviceable parts inside.
nickaboy1: Been researching fuses and see a need to upgrade to Ceramic over glass but don’t neccesarily buy into the hoopla over expensive Fuses
Atta boy nickaboy, don’t fall for the hoopla. I use those fuses and that’s all it is, hoopla. Pure unadulterated hoopla. Not a shred of substance behind it. Won’t do a thing for your system. No one will ever notice.

Oh wait, what’s this? https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367

Suffice it to say, it was the biggest, most powerful musical experience I’ve ever experienced in a home setting.

Nevermind.