Beatles Vinyl Mono Box..do you have one?

I posted a similar thread over at the Hoffman forum. I just purchased a sealed box for $1400. The asking prices are they the roof and keep rising. Do any of you have the mono box ( vinyl). What are your thoughts? I have played B4S and Sgt pepper. Both are the best versions I have ever heard. The new Sgt pepper stereo remix is right up there 
aberyclark
I have the stereo version. I love them. Bought when they came out. Rubber Soul is my favorite. I have friends that bought the mono, saying they were totally more true to the original... they do not listen to them.
Bought it when it came out, listened all the way through. Since bought the UK stereo blue box. Have not listened to most (yet) of those. However did compare The White Album from the blue box to the MFSL version which I then sold to help fund the blue box.
Yep @slaw, the MoFi Beatles LP’s are not so hot. I sold all mine too, which more than paid for the mono boxset. The MoFi Beatles were done in the early days of the company, mixed and mastered by a now-deceased engineer who was a bass player and had a propensity for boosting low frequencies all out of proportion. But imo The Beatles recordings are not all that good anyway, and can be made to sound only so good. The music shines through in spite of that.

The MoFi production chain has been vastly improved since that time (thanks to Tim de Paravicini), and the guys now doing their mixing and mastering (Ryan K. Smith in particular) are really, really good. Their current catalog is mighty fine.
I have the stereo box on vinyl and CD love them both also mono CD box as well as the first 2 Lp’s in mono which are  much better than the stereo versions. Pepper I have both versions and can go with either, I also have mono and stereo of the white and think the stereo is far superior.