Ken Fritz' Dream System documentary.

This is a wonderful journey beautifully documented in video of Ken Fritz' dream of building the best sound system in the world. Mr. Fritz contacted me for the first time a few years ago for some JBL parts to repair some vintage drivers for a system he was constructing, but it wasn't this one. His assistant, Betsy, followed up with me a couple months ago to acquire some more parts. Mr. Fritz' MS has progressed to the point where it's a challenge for him to speak clearly, but we had a nice conversation, nonetheless. 

I really had no idea who he was or what he was doing, and had done at the time...until today, when I discovered this recent video uploaded to YouTube. 

All I can say is WOW! He has some nice thoughts on goals, accomplishing them, and looking back on his rich life.

Enjoy...

https://youtu.be/4b2IOOhJmxw
edgewound
I've seen the system posted in virtual systems years back.

Definitely an  uber setup and likely a breathtaking experience. 

"Mr. Fritz' MS has progressed to the point where it's a challenge for him to speak clearly, but we had a nice conversation, nonetheless."

That's VERY unfortunate for Mr. Fritz. The ONLY thing money can't buy-good health and longevity. Put in perspective though, it appears he has acquired rich life experience-PRICELESS.

Makes my 50 pound table look like a toy.

I also recall seeing this video a couple of years ago. Seems like a nice guy. I don't really lust after his system though.
Man I would love to hear that system!!! he put a lot into that home and system, my job at starbucks would NEVER pay for that system, my boss would LAUGH at me and tell me to get back to work!!! but i guess you can build a add on to your home and build a super system when you own your own company!!!!
Post removed