Best Cartridge for SME309 arm

I need some advice - I am in the middle of upgrading my analog front and will shortly be using SME12 with 309 arm wired with crystal cable.

I have a short list of cartridges I am considering:

1. Hana Umami Red
2. Dynavector Te Kaitora Rue
3. Soundsmith Paua 2 SE
4. Benz Micro Ruby Z (L or H)

Does anybody have any experience with any of those carts with SME arms? I believe all on this list are compliant with 10g SME arm. I want to make sure the resonance stay way below audible frequencies. 

Thank you for all recommendations. Merry Christmas! 
arturgorniak
I have the Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC Star on my SME309. It is the best tracking cartridge that I have ever had. It sounds great. I have a couple of records going back to the 70s that I thought had bad grooves. The Zephyr tracks them perfectly. I have used Benz and Koetsu cartridges and enjoyed them very much. In the 90s I had a Blue Point Special which was my first cartridge with my SME309 Arm.
The compliance and mass of the Zephyr is nominal for the SME Arm. The Benz cartridges are as well. The Benz and SME are like cream and honey together. But the Soundsmith is my new favorite.
I am using Benz Gullwing SLR on SME 309 with nearly the same specs as the Ruby. Very good match indeed. You can’t go wrong. It replaced a Lyra Kleos which is a good Cartridge but with less body and drive, more analytical. 
Would be interested how the Dynavector sound on a SME 309 even though feom the specs alone the Benz is a better match.