Mega dollar systems. 200k on up. What are their professions?

Acoustical Systems Apolyt Turntable ($349,000), 1190.5lbs (540kg) for example. I will try to upload a picture.
128x128blueranger
@ssmaudio "- I told my kids (who are in their early 20s now) that the inheritance they’ll get is the 20k I put into each of their IRAs when they were 14. "

Curious how you did this? IRAs require a person to have taxable compensation to contribute , and IRA contribution limits have never been anywhere near $20K per person per year; the limit for 2021 is $6,000
People who know Vladimir Putin and Emperor Xi and their counterparts in many other nations in Asia, Africa and South America
My entire system (with the exception of my speaker stands) is ALL second-hand and/or restored by me. My system has been built by playing the "restore device, sell device, use proceeds to fund higher-level replacement device" game for a long time....
Is a solid path to excellent sound on a budget.....PLUS, I'm keeping vintage devices alive and out of the landfill.
I have worked my ass off for all I have and continue to do so.....If I somehow end up with a system worth $500K, I think I would feel VERY proud of the accomplishment...... :-)
"csmgolf, you make a good case. Do like I said, report him. We got one post removed." -- @millercarbon
Chuck, I got behind looking at the daily posts last week because I was under the weather, and there was a post that was removed by the Admin -- the title of the post was something along the lines of "Leaving California".  Is this the post that you are referring to in the quote above?  What was the gist of the post, why was it removed?  The topic was popular (it had over 50 responses when it was removed), and I was trying to figure out why it was deemed controversial or why it required censorship.  Thanks!

Allen