Mega dollar systems. 200k on up. What are their professions?

Acoustical Systems Apolyt Turntable ($349,000), 1190.5lbs (540kg) for example. I will try to upload a picture.
128x128blueranger
@blueranger what is great about our hobby is that at its core it’s about facilitation and optimization of one’s discovery and enjoyment of music. You can be an audiophile IMO without spending a cent on gear if you are a frequent attender of live music. You can also have a good pair of headphones, a AQ Dragonfly, adaptor and Phone with a subscription to a good streaming service and be an audiophile. But you can also acquire a lot of gear, have a Roon lifetime subscription, have a dedicated listening space and be an audiophile. To take it even further, one could make an argument that you can be an audiophile by sitting in woods and listening carefully to the wind, leaves and the birds singing and appreciating the sound. Where it’s coming from and where you are in relation to it. There is something for anyone and everyone here *almost* regardless of budget. So I wouldn’t be concerned about some crazy expensive turntable. Do what you want and what you can afford. Discover and listen to the music that makes your life better. It’s about the music. Not as much about the gear. Sometimes we forget that.
+1@oldhvymec
+1@kingbarbuda
When I first saw the title of this post I was going to ignore it because I interpreted the meaning as "they" vs the "OP" based on "$" - a case of envy.  But curiosity got the better of me.

@oldhvymec reminded me to tighten up my finances and to teach my kids to save for their future including teaching them the power of compound interest - thank you
@kingbarbuda reminded me to not judge @blueranger as being right or wrong, but to uplift each other - thank you
+1 on compounding interest !! Trying to teach my kids to avoid my dumb mistakes. If only they cared. 
@chicagoblue1977  The pattern is the same for each one of them. One gets banned, the next pops up (i.e. Sugabooger went away a couple of days ago, and this one shows up). Prolific posting for each alternate personality (10-20 posts per day) for the extent of the stay. Posting style is the same. This one came in yesterday and has 14 posts. The vast majority of posts are argumentative and condescending. Every one of these characters are hardline objectivist. It is really not that hard to figure out.
csmgolf, you make a good case. Do like I said, report him. We got one post removed. Next is to keep bugging the mods until they wake up to what you posted above. So it is good you make us all aware, but mostly we need to make the mods aware. As I just pointed out to them, there are only so many IP addresses the guy can use. 
Meantime:
1. Ignore
2. Report