Mega dollar systems. 200k on up. What are their professions?

Acoustical Systems Apolyt Turntable ($349,000), 1190.5lbs (540kg) for example. I will try to upload a picture.
128x128blueranger
No, you are not John. You are dletch2, adio2design, hotdogbob, sugabooger, atdavid, roberttdid dannad, and I am not sure how many others. 

Truly, you are lower than even geoffkaitt was. He was here about 20 years and had more than 20,000 posts. When he was finally banned for abusive behavior, he went away like a man. He hasn't created a new user name and come back. That is far more than can be said about you. You have been banned 10 times give or take and you still come back. Be a man and go away. You already have the record for most times being banned. 
I think my system is close to $200k retail.  Took me about 6 years to get to steady state.  It’s about what you don’t spend that determines what you can spend on a nonessential hobby. 
Exactly. With some exceptions, it is very much about what you spend and what you don't. I hear people spend incredible, in my opinion, money on food and drinks and cloths etc. 
Investing wisely is another matter.
$500k audio system is extravagant, nonetheless, regardless of income.
No, you are not John. You are dletch2, adio2design, hotdogbob, sugabooger, atdavid, roberttdid dannad, and I am not sure how many others.

Truly, you are lower than even geoffkaitt was. He was here about 20 years and had more than 20,000 posts. When he was finally banned for abusive behavior, he went away like a man. He hasn't created a new user name and come back. That is far more than can be said about you. You have been banned 10 times give or take and you still come back. Be a man and go away. You already have the record for most times being banned.

The remedy is a two step process:
1. Ignore
2. Report

Thanks!