Mega dollar systems. 200k on up. What are their professions?

Acoustical Systems Apolyt Turntable ($349,000), 1190.5lbs (540kg) for example. I will try to upload a picture.
128x128blueranger
Nuerosrgeon, CEO, Criminal Defense Attorney, Head of a drug cartel,to name a potential few. 
My next door neighbor to the next door neighbor. He has every CENT he ever earned accounted for. He has a 500k system. He worked at the steel mill every shift he could. He owns 3 or 4 homes and only puts people in the homes with "rent to own" contracts. Last time we talked he had 5 or 6 of those going.

He’s retiring like me and is going to put the rest of the homes out on contract. I remember riding to school with him on our bicycles as kids.. We were both POOR as Joe’s Turkey..

He’s at the 15 + million mark, he graduated the top of his 8th grade class. That was the last time I saw him in school.. BUT I always kept in contact..

He was into TAX lien properties and property bonds.. Up to 50% BUY back or you get to keep the property..
75-95 he made a fortune. I picked up a few..

LOL 5K for 5 acres wasn't uncommon in the LA east direction then, NOW 5 million for the same real estate

HE was a labor, just like me...

Rule number ONE.
It’s never what you earn it’s ALWAYS what you spend.

Rule number TWO. Your TAX liability will determine YOUR wealth. The more you pay in taxes the less YOU HAVE..

The government WASTE your money you EARNED it.. Big difference..

Regards