New TT or upgrade cartridge/platter on Project DC

Quick backstory: I purchased a Pro-ject Debut Carbon with 2M red cartridge around Thanksgiving to start my vinyl journey. I didn’t want to go overboard to start as I was unsure of my interest level. I’ve been strictly digital prior  playing MQA files through a Bluesound Node 2. Since then I’ve quickly accumulated over a 150 records mixed of my favorites and a large stack or original 70’s pressing who my father passed down which I had no idea where hidden away all these years (I’m 34). 
I’ve fallen in love with Vinyl since and I’m at the point where I know there is so much more to be had to improve my listening experience. I’m very happy with my entry level audiophile system and am looking for some recommendations on where to go from here on my TT? 
My system for reference:
McIntosh MA5200 integrated
McIntosh MR-65B tuner
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon tt
Bluesound Node2 digital 
Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 speakers
Nordost Blue Heaven Power Cord/Speaker Cable/interconnects
Do I upgrade to the acrylic platter and move up the 2m chain Blue or Bronze (would be $4-600 for cartridge/platter alone)? 
Do I just sell my Debut Carbon, save the $ on the cartridge/platter and upgrade my turntable? 
I would like to here suggestions and ideas, let’s go with a budget of $1,500 for conversation. I really prefer going the pre-owned route as I’ve been able to find some really great deals on here over the years on almost all of my equipment. 
128x128aasteven111
I’m going to go full Yoda and say “Find a Well Tempered” either used or buy the Simplex new.  You will be done searching unless your station in life dramatically improves. For a cartridge you’ve had some good recommendations above.  No one’s said Audio Technica yet, but a nude square shank line contact tapered tube model by them, Mo-Fi, Sumiko, Ortofon or vintage cart with those features will work with your rig. 
You sound like you are in the same place I am at the moment, I have a Project Debut carbon and have upgraded the sub platter the Aluminium and the platter to the Acrylic and the Ortofon 2M Red to the Blue. The sound Is amazing once you do the upgrades. System is other wise is perfect but I think the 2M black is one my radar for the next upgrade.
Other wise I am loving vinyl, went from."see if it I still like it," to "OMG the sound is amazing" once you get the system sorted so you have nothing but music. Had a few Hmmmm issue but sorted.
Welcome aboard the good ship/t vinyl. depending on who you talk with it can be good or bad. I lean towards the fucken awesome side.
 Stick with it.
Aasteven12:

I thought and did what you did going, going to vinyl.

bit, stepped up a tad in $$$

Om running a Hana SL with Project Classic and Musical Surroundings phono.

Your tone arm is a good one, like the Classic 

I would step up from the red to a Hana SL ($750) 

big step up in detail and bass 

Jeff