New Zirconia Pipe Cantilever .. What's up with that ?

Reading Namiki website i discovered new type of cantilever available today:

Zirconia cantilever (Pipe) , well this is the only pipe cantilever (except for aluminum) available today to my knowledge, correct me if i’m wrong. This is something new.

"Because the material’s relative density is comparatively high at 6.0, we make full use of our technology to process it into a pipe shape. This cantilever plays a charming sound that is different from other materials."

Physical properties for currently available cantilevers described here.

**Any new cartridges with Zirconia Pipe cantilever available on the market ?

BTW: Browsing Namiki website, to my surprise, on top of the page i recognized that "unique cantilever" of my ex ZYX Premium 4D cartridge. In many of my posts i have mentioned this construction as something special, because the MR diamond is press-fit and the cantilever described by ZYX as Boron. Now i think that joint pipe for stylus tip (press-fit) was made of Zirconia and the rest is Boron Rod.

Since they are both hollow PIPES (black color) i assume they are Zirconia (no other black pipes from namiki).
This is what Nakatsuka-San using in Airy III and Premium 4D ZYX models (owned both models).

128x128chakster
It’s a shame that some of the more experienced(most $)
are the biggest d*cks here.
also, post count does not = experience.
Have you thought of the reason why someone with a small amount of posts could be more experienced than others?
because some attitudes deter people from joining this forum. This place is so full of elitist know it alls it can be disgusting.

I’m happy to read valid comments from more experiensed posters, I just not gonna “buy” a theory that more expensive or new product is always better, I’m not gonna buy a $6000 cartridge or $10000 tonearm (never in my life). My own experience with cartridges, tonearms, turntables is not about overpriced modern gear made for ultra high-end elite club of rich people, I’m not gonna buy a ticket to this club. 

Now let’s get back to discussion about cantilevers, some posts are completely off topic.
I have visited this forum on Numerous occasions before I chose to join in.
When I was not a Member or Contributing, IMV I was a very experienced user of this Forum and a Long Term Experienced user of a HiFi System.

I chose to Join the Forum and share with others some of my experiences where it seemed appropriate
If the attitude by the established members, is to 'Shoot a Person Down' who has few posts and is not conforming to a common form of reporting.
Then I can see why I was maybe a Lurker for such a long time before getting ballsy enough to accept Flack. 

Dedicated HiFi Enthusiasm is on its knees as a Hobby for Enthusiasts.
The Types that have remained steadfast to the Hobby are gettinf rarer.

Creating a environment within a Forum where a New Member or New to the Hobby feel very comfortable will surely create a Extended Life and Attraction for any Forum. 
Everything depends on a context of the post from a new poster (and from the old posters too). 

This thread is about cantilevers in general and about one particular new kind from Namiki.  
I think in the old old days styli were often made of zirconium in lieu of diamond.

I have always read and known that the styles (and the ones that use diamond cantilevers) are in synthetic diamond ... zircon is synthetic diamond.