What do $2500 speaker cables sound like?

Sooo curious about this.  I now use cables costing about $200 and 20 yrs old.

dont want to throw out brands, but its well known.

what can someone expect?

jumia
"...I am in the zip cord camp and clearly unenlightened..."

I can forgive the unwashed but try not to express your unenlightenment because it reeks of a person without the experience to comment on this topic. No offense, in the early years I was in that camp but now I am an experienced cable user and have formed more enlightened opinions, to use your words.  
Why hasn’t somebody made a grid that shows how  s stereo system I is affected by their speaker cable? If you buy a system and it’s too bright and you want to warm it up what brand do you buy? Or do you just look at the cable that looks like the packaging is nice and warm and then take that one home and hook it up and hope that it warms up your system? Is that how it’s done? I’m trying to figure out the logic. Isit like gambling you go into A dealers place and you ask the dealer what does this cord act like? Is it like when you buy weed can you smoke a little bit of it before you take it home to make sure that it’s good weed? Seriously somebody please express the logic to me of how this works. I don’t know because I have Macintosh equipment and it has tone controls
In double blind testing, it’s amazing to watch all of these supposed differences vanish