What do $2500 speaker cables sound like?

Sooo curious about this.  I now use cables costing about $200 and 20 yrs old.

dont want to throw out brands, but its well known.

what can someone expect?

jumia
The whole notion of cables "getting out of the way"...or, having neutral or "no sound signature of their own" is ridiculous.

I’ve never heard my system without speaker cables or interconnects. Have you?

P.S. obviously there are wireless speakers...but this is about cable.
"...The wire inside your amplifier and inside your speakers is NOT your boutique speaker cable. Remember that..."

Sorry, you are wrong. Electronic equipment manufacturers and loudspeaker manufactures often promote the use of "boutique" cabling in their products. 
@russ69  Inside amplifiers and speakers, is there $5,000 Kimber?  $10,000 Purist? $20,000 Nordost? Is there big, huge, anaconda thickness cabling woven in specific geometries with specific shielding and silver plated copper wrapped in Teflon etc, etc, etc?

When you add those cables between an amplifier and a speaker you are also adding a certain signature of sound. Those cables are not getting out of the way of the music. More specifically, they are not getting out of the way of your amplifier or speakers as if they weren't there.
It depends on many factors including the source and amplification quality going through the speaker cables and the speakers themselves.

I noticed a significant change using Kimber Kables over Blue Jean Cables with my current system and prior to the testing and audition of different cables I was happy with the sound.

So I'd suggest to you its about the 'system' versus just the cables.
Let me throw one more cable in Clarity Cable Organic SC's.  I have both the CCO's SC and jumpers.  I have loved the sound since they arrived.  I've had ample opportunity to try other great speller cables for s few weeks each in my system and room--Cerious Matrix, Silversmith Fidelium, Audioquest $4500 SC--can't remember the model, sorry.  All were great cables, BUT...I like the live quality of the CCO cable along with this--every other cable inserted sounds thin in comparison.  Not that the CCO's are thick or heavy sounding.  They just sound more like real instruments with body and texture than other cables I've heard.  I have a pair of VMPS RM40 BCSE speakers and a pair of SP Technology Revelation Mk V's.  Both are extremely transparent and dynamic, with excellent bass.  I also had the TRL DUDE as a preamp and with the upgrades done there, is a total buttkicker.  Amps are the Nuforce Ref 9 V3 SE mono amps w' TDSS level 3 upgrades.  I do not have Clarity Cables anywhere else in the system.  Do use the Schroeder method with all ICs though.  Teo GC II's and JW Reference ICs used.  I guess I'm breaking the rules in cooking my own combo up--I'll live with it.

Bob