Fix for B&K Component Reference 20

Live in PR, had this component for 10 years, and it just went bad. No place here to check it out to provide a fix.
SUGGESTIONS?
Is it worth looking for a fix, or just look elsewhere for something else?
audiofind
Musical Designs/Concepts has mods for some B&K.  I almost sent my pro 10mc and ex 442, but gave a used Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, about the same price as sending the amps to Musical DEsigns, a tryout and kept it.  The dealer I bought the Rogue from understandably would not take the B&Ks on trade because of the difficulty finding parts to service them.  I understand that one dealer in New York got all the parts from B&K when they shut down, but I could certainly be wrong about that.  I’m on the West Coast.  I like that I can call rogue Audio and talk to someone.
I doubt I would bother repairing it (it would depend on what it’s doing). There are lots of used B&K processors on the market in working condition, as well as other brands that may be superior to the ref 20 and for prices in the range of the repair cost.
+1 bdgregory--you can get another ref 20 for around $200 on ebay. i owned one briefly and it was fine as a stereo preamp, though it's a 20+ years old and it's dsp modes are outdated, so i'd move on.