McIntosh

Does anyone know if McIntosh is shipping any amps. I ordered a pre-amp 2 months ago
128x128mcerutti
I’m waiting on mc611 that was ordered 3 months ago and MB50 for 2 months. My dealer said they McIntosh is not giving any estimated time for shipping. They are way back ordered. 🤔🤔
Post removed 
Difficult times, supply chain constraints, require  exceptional management and customer service. Be transparent and honest.

Chips shortages, commodity shortages and logistics capacity shortages are real in my opinion. I am a management consultant and have been very busy helping clients figure out contingency plans.

In regards to McIntosh and their customer service, I've been pleasantly surprised. Over the last year, I have purchased 2 demo units from 2 different dealers and registered them for the warranty. 1 unit was declined and I called the person who sent me the email to better understand why it was declined and from my perspective to find out if the selling dealer lied to me. The woman researched and noticed the selling dealer changed their legal name and she then registered it for the warranty.

My perception is McIntosh has a good brand reputation tries to do the right thing. Note while they are a well known company they are not the volume drivers in many of the things they buy.
Unfortunately supply chains are suffering in every industry.    I repair medical equipment.    Our vendors are in Switzerland,  Germany, Japan, England....pretty much everywhere and they are all experiencing parts delays.   I was supposed to get a part back in November and its ETA has been pushed to June.   Another problem is parts that were readily  available are being saved by the manufacturers for the production line, so spares are severely backordered .    The problem is that  we are just feeling it now because oem warehouse stock is finally depleted after a year of shut downs worldwide.  Manufacturers are not lying when they blame lack of parts and raw materials.