Any audiophiles into motorcycles

As its just getting into motorcycle season here in the great lakes region, motorcycling is beginning to supplant audio as my primary preoccupation. I recall there being threads as to car ownership, don't recall a motorcycle thread. And so, lets hear from the audiophile motorcycle enthusiasts out there; tell everyone about bikes you own, or have owned, and lets hear some motorcycle tales.

As for myself, I started riding around 12 years of age, little Suzuki 50cc trail bike, purchased Sears Allstate (Puch) 250cc street bike at 15 so I'd be ready for street legal riding at 16. Over the next 25 years too many bikes to list, mostly 650cc bikes and larger, migrated to super sports over those years, I was doing a lot of sports touring in those years, strap a tent and sleeping bag on bike and go for up to three or four weeks, mostly around great lakes region. I did great lakes circle tour: southern Ohio and West Virginia was a yearly tour, up into Adirondacks, northern New York, Vermont was always nice. Ontario, Canada was also a pretty common destination as was upper peninsula of Michigan. These days I  find myself pretty much sticking to weekend rides with my nephew, a budding audiophile with his Aprilia RSV4. I've been riding my little pocket rocket KTM RC390 the past few years, fun bike but lacking the thrill of bigger bore bikes such that I've now purchased 2021 Ducati Supersport S in silk white, expecting delivery next Wednesday. So, at this point my ownership of bikes includes the KTM, Ducati, Suzuki DRZ400S and 1973 Yamaha TX500 I'm in process of making into cafe racer.

My passion for motorcycles (and cars, but that's a different story) has certainly impacted my audiophile life. I don't have as much disposable income for audio, and bikes replace audio as my primary preoccupation in summer, but having passion for both sure makes for a richer life!
sns
i still have my vfr800f but i don’t ride it hardly ever anymore... should probably sell it... too afraid to take a spill with my brittle old man bones now, and of course it is not much fun riding it slow... nice to look at sitting in the corner of garage though
Post removed 
Don't have the balance to ride anymore.

Best memory - coming back from Table Rock Lake on a CB450 in the early 70's. Hit a storm on 44 and ducked under a viaduct. Pounded beer and weed with a biker gang from St. Louis until rain passed. Help me forget broken big toe, had to brake with my heel.

No respect for muzak on a scooter.
Enjoy eating your bugs in the breeze.
Yep, comfort is an issue as you age, I get leg cramps after riding KTM for a few hours. I was thinking about purchasing an Aprilia RSV4 or Ducati Panagale, nope, not up for that severe lean because of wrist issues and pegs too high, leg cramps anyone. Anyway, today I'm going out for a dirt road jaunt on DRZ400, slower paced scenic tour.
I have an 05 Harley Fatboy anniversary edition.  I used to ride it a lot.  Not so much anymore.  It’s still in like new condition:  I bought it when my three friends and I were all going to get bikes.  I went first and they never went.