A21SE vs Supernait 3 vs Eci 6 mkII

Hi,

I'm kinda undecided on which amp to choose of the 3. I have an opportunity to audition the Supernait and Eci 6 mk ii separately but I haven't heard the Sugden A21se Signature. Any thoughts on which will be best? I like an amp that has good timing on bass and good extensions on the highs. Thanks
nusstu
The A21SE is tremendous so if you can audition absolutely do. I went to it from a Luxman 507ux which was also a great amp - after a side by side I could give up the Sugden sound so the Luxman was sold on. When I had the Supernait in house with the A21SE within a song or two I knew the Naim wasn’t staying. 
Thanks Kevin, that's good to hear. I'll save quite a lot of I do go for A21SE. My only problem with the Supernait is that it sounds a bit cold sometimes but it's very detailed. I've listened to the A21 which sounds more musical but the bass isn't as clean. Hopefully the SE sounds better. 
The A21se hands down....you will love it, as I do. No problem with bass here...
The A21se sounded better to me than the Supernait 3 with a "faster", more articulate reproduction of music as well as a fuller, more upfront sound. The one area in which I thought the Supernait did better was the ability to play louder or provide more power for less sensitive speakers
As usual it will depend on the speakers that will be matched to the amp. The Sugden A21SE will sound slow and lack the pace, rhythm and dynamics of the Naim Supernait when matched with certain speakers.