Cleaning house ~ Completely unclear on values if any

Greetings. I used to be an avid hi fi junkie but years ago went to the dark side of streaming and wireless. I joined here simply to find out if my Rotel amp (970BX), Rotel CD player (same era), Musical Designs SP-1 (w/ some fancy upgraded tube(s?), and some ultra cool Elac speakers (German) which though small, weigh a ton and sound(ed) EXCELLENT (as I recall). I’d be disappointed to think that all these components are worthless. All in excellent condition and in original packaging (except for the speakers). Thank you for any thoughts you might share.  As stated earlier; I’ve been completely out of the online audiophile community for years. 
stellabird
you should be able to get $150 or so on ebay for the rotel amp...you haven't specified a model for the cdp, but some of the older rotels like the 855 and 955 have a following and should likewise go for around $150--whether that's worth the effort is up to you.
Reading thru this thread brought back a memory of years ago.   Pre Ebay.  Pre Internet.   Possibly of such "worthless" notion of value.
Visiting my local Salvation Army I came across a pair of Accuphase units. Pre and Power amp.  Both of them.  $250.00.  Should have purchase them straight away.  Thought about it.  Went back the next day, Gone.

One person's trash is another's person's treasure.

No on ebay, unless you want to sell fast. Audiogon or Reverb I have found are the best. I won't go back to ebay.