Streamer to go with the Denafrips Terminator?

What is a streamer good enough to not limit the Denafrips Terminator?

Right now I have a Node2i.   On the The Hans Beekhuyzen Channel review of the Pontus there's a discussion where Hans says that the Node2i digital output is a limitation on the Pontus.  Oddly he recommends the NAD, which doesn't even have digital outputs, and leaves people confused.

I don't need anything fancy since the Terminator will be my dac.  Just something good enough to not limit the sound quality.  I basically stream all of my music through TidalConect on BluOS.

Here's the video and the discussion is below the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1a8l0-yDok
johncarneyhifi
Sonore Optical Rendu is a really good streamer. I preferred it over Lumin U1 Mini, Innuos Zen mk3, and Zen Mini. 
If you can stretch your budget, Aurender N10 or Lumin U1 is excellent as well but much more costly. 

op

node 2i digital out is just fine to feed the pontus venus or terminator, so long as the wifi or ethernet feed used by the node is good

other streamers won’t do anything better unless they have i2s format, which may (i emphasize may) be preferable as clock and bitstream are transmitted separately

you can of course try more expensive streamers... please come back tell us what you find :)
A RasPi 4 can sound better than the Node 2i and cheaper. If you can do the work.
Wrong. I have sn i2s streamer and it sounds closer to the RasPi than the BluNode.
They both have better power supplies than the lowly 2i.