Need DCX2496 Presets for Emerald Physics CS2

I bought a pair of Emerald Physics CS2 speakers with the DCX2496 DSP on the used market not too long ago. This is my first step into finally investing in better hi-fi gear. I finally got the DCX to work after some tinkering and have been really enjoying CS2s for a number of months now.

This past weekend we had a power outage in our neighborhood and the DCX was powered on at the time. I sat down to listen the next day and discovered that two output channels for the low range stopped working. I’m not sure if the power outage is the cause, but it’s a suspect. I have learned after some searching online that these DCX2496 units don’t rank high for reliability.

Anyway, in the process of trying to troubleshoot what is wrong I decided to factory reset the DCX.  For some reason I thought the Emerald Physics presets for the CS2 would not be affected by this.  Alas — I was wrong! Shoot. Now I have a DCX with a couple bad outputs AND missing presets. 
I’m fairly comfortable with troubleshooting and repairing electronics, but I have no idea how to recover the presets which were custom designed for the CS2s.  Is there any resource out there where I can find these presets in order to manually reload them into my DCX2496?  (Any CS2 owners out there who would be willing to write down the settings for the presets?). Did I just unintentionally render my speakers useless?

I would appreciate any help.
128x128lsoasey
I could/should have mentioned: some Room Correction programs offer preset response curves, from which to choose, to suit individual tastes, rooms, and systems.         It's VERY seldom, that a flat room response sounds right, when trying to reproduce a recorded event, in the home.                                                                                                      With some of these digital crossovers; it's necessary to buy extra programs, to get that kind of feature.    Don't remember if the buddy's miniDSP has those curves, as standard.          I've been actively crossing over my home systems, with a TacT RCS 2.2X, since 2002:         All-In-One makes everything so much easier!           Well: still need the laptop, to run the programs, I guess.
Post removed 
I've got a miniDSP 2x4 HD now and have been playing with a little for the CS2s.  I've managed to correct the mid/high from about 200 Hz up. (Dipole peak and some other minor issues...)  The low end (200 Hz and down) looks crazy to me. I assume there are room effects in my measurements (big peaks and valleys), but the roll-off also appears too early from what I would have expected. I understand that subwoofer EQ boost might be necessary since this is an open baffle design, but I'm really not sure how to tackle this. 

Can anyone say if the forum community here on Audiogon is open to helping me through the process?  I could start a new discussion, for example, and post my measurements as I go.   
     Better to eliminate the peaks, than to try and bring up the nulls, when it comes to room response.   Also: be careful when attempting to boost the system's lowest freqs.     It's easy to use up a lot of power and end up clipping your output.                                               If you PM me: perhaps we can find a way to communicate, outside of this forum.      I don't believe there will be a way to send your computer's screen-shots (etc), via AudiogoN (too restrictive).
Did the miniDSP come with parametric EQ and Digital Room Correction apps/plugins installed?   I believe the buddy paid extra, for those.     Also: what mic are you using?      If it's not calibrated and the calibrations loaded into the processor; you can get some inaccurate/crazy readings, in the lowest octaves.