Clearaudio Ovation Upgrade

I'm currently running a Clearaudio Concept Wood with a Hana ML, which I'm very pleased with. I'm considering upgrading to the Clearaudio Ovation, I'm just not quite sure what to expect. If I do I'll be going with the Tracer tonearm to move up from my current Satisfy. 

If I don't move to the Ovation, I'm considering the Performance DC Wood. Would a step up the the Performance DC Wood be wasted? Go full bore into the Ovation and be done? Any guidance is appreciated. 
128x128j-wall
The Clearaudio Stainless Steel Outer Limit Ring Clamp works fine on the Performance DC and the DC wood. However, the Ovation is a much better turntable. Also, if your budget can stretch to $10K the AMG Giro is a better sounding TT than both the DC or the Ovation with the Tracer tonearm IMHO. Now if you can go to the Ovation with the Universal Arm it's a toss up between the Ovation and Giro. Your listening preferences will determine which is best for you. 
I was going to upgrade my Performance to the Ovation but after extensive listening to both I am now saving for the Giro. YMMV.
Good Luck!
@joey54 apparently Musical Surroundings doesn't recommend an outer limit ring on the Performance DC. They told me there's a big possibility for motor strain. I'll have to look into the AMG. I've been looking into Dr Feickert tables and Kuzma arm's as of the last week as well. I'm possibility holding off on the Performance DC and will be moving above that do DC/Feickert levels. 
That's interesting. Member tomstruck has been using it on his Performance DC for years. I will mention this to him. Thanks for the heads up!