Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Had CD, bought the LP version of Betty Carter 'Finally', the whole thing an all time favorite.

https://www.discogs.com/Betty-Carter-Finally/master/404885

Amazing version of 'Body and Soul', features Bass Player Lisle Atkinson. Had to get me some Lisle

https://www.discogs.com/sell/order/3064922-12135

Johnny Cash and the Tennessee Two -  Story Songs Of The Trains And Rivers, bootleg Taiwan pressing.
Hi clearthinker thanks for responding. Yes having a 0-5 scale is slighly compressed but only because many recordings fall in a very narrow window of sound quality(3.8-4,4) which gives 1/10 a point great significance. Unacceptable is 3.9 or < as was posted. Theoretically a record could rate a 1 but being an audiophile more then a collector my scale is biased towards audiophiles. A poor sounding damaged record would never be in my collection or many others. The lowest rated record(non damaged} so far has been 3.4 due only for sound quality. On the other end of the spectrum two recordings so far have received a 4,8 a Sheffield Labs/Harry James LAB 11 and a Mercury/Balalaika SR 90310. I do agree with you that nothing can be a 10 or 5(my scale) but I could run across a 4.9 I have played(graded) about 45% of my vinyl collection which contains around 1400 albums. In conclusion I do place more value between 4-5 on my scale because that is where a majority of modern vinyl resides, so yes its skewed but not misleading. 
Arrived today:

The Beta Band "Hot Shots II"  Anniversary edition
Amy Winehouse "At the BBC"  3 lp
Lucinda Williams 'Passionate Kisses"  1989/Rough Trade
Scratch Acid "S/T"

Ornette Coleman "Body Meta"

Red Crayola with Art & Language "Kangaroo?"

Bush Tetras "Rituals"

Saccharine Trust "Pagan Icons"