Keces BP5000 Balanced Power Transformer?

I’m thinking about the Keces BP5000 to power my newly upgraded system. I am currently using a Hydra 2 for my X250.5 amp and am using a Hydra 6 for the rest of my system. I have the X250.5 amp soon to be X250.8 and I am using a Pass XP-32 preamp. My sources are PS Audio Directstream dac and Perfectwave transport and an Auralic Aries G2.1 streamer and a Magnum Dynalab md106t tuner. All my cables are Audio Art Statement e2plus power and Statement interconnects and speaker cables. My digital cables are Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 HDMI for transport to dac and Wireworld Platinum Starlight 8 XLR from streamer to dac. Would the Keces BP5000 be an improvement over my Hydras? Thanks for your help and advice.
128x128mitchb
The new Keces will ship end of June. Instead of 5000va the new model is 3600va. It will have 3000va with 4 outlets. I will run amp and headphone amp off the 3000va side. On one of the 300va(2 outlets) I will run my preamp and on the second 300va I will piggyback my Hydra 6 and run my dac,transport, streamer and tuner off the Hydra 6. In this way my analog is isolated from my digital and my amp and headphone amp are isolated from my preamp. It should be an interesting exercise to try my system this way. It should work well. 
I've been a big proponent of balanced power for many years now and can extol their benefits but the one thing it cannot do is correct for power line sags/variations. With that said, I would take balanced power any day over unbalanced no matter how filtered and corrected the manufacture claims.

YMMV of course...
I expect the new Keces IQRP 3600 in 2 weeks. I expect it may be nice. Apparently balanced power transformer conditioners don’t limit amp dynamics like some of the lesser conditioners. I will know more in a couple of weeks.

The Keces is amazing. I love it. It improves the sound in every way. Worth waiting for and highly recommended. I now have a much bigger improved system for the Keces. It’s a bit of a monster at 62.6 pounds.