Lost: streaming & changing my system HELP

I have been fixed to my current system for about 15 years. I am going to be down sizing and it is time to revisit Audio Land & learn.-- please help me sort thru my issues and eventually we will get to streaming and updating dacs--I am involved with antiques:

Interests have been 2 Chanel lp's & CD's
Wide range of musical interests from punk rock to Renaissance.  All sorts of classical and primarily acoustic jazz..I use a $200 system for video 

Current system: pass aleph 1a mono blocks, pass preamp and phono stage feed by scout tt with a few flavors of magnet carts. Current listening room is 35x40 ft
Likely will be moving to high rise 1300 sft 2/2.
Want to keep my silverline LaFolia speakers as I love them. Very efficient towers which I first heard driven by 7 Watt tubes. The designer,Allan Yun voiced then on nelson pass amps. I have spoken with him and he can only discuss what knows.
-----------
The huge pass alephs are class a space heaters that I cannot imagine in an apartment. Allan Yun who designed my speakers tells me I am crazy to sell them used as likely to net less than $2 000. Can they be Adapted for use in an apartment  eg stack then in a corner and never use more than the first 10 beautiful pure watts of holographic imaging and musical presence that they produce???

Topic 1 alternative to pass aleph 1a? Smaller pass amps eg first Watt?

Topic 2 enter the modern world with a minimalist approach: playing around with the concept of Naim Nova all in one? Or cambridge Azur 851 feeding lower power ss sweet amps.
Will all in one's be an acceptable solution? Hoping for buget of less than $10k for Naim Nova solution or ca Azur 851 with sweet little ss Amp .
Brooklyn bridge???? Should I really listen when someone tries to sell.me the Brooklyn bridge?? Streamer. Dac and preamp. Reading reviews. I sense it might be a real contender.

Topic 3 which over laps with one and two.   How do I learn with basics to under the current set of options to enjoy hi res streaming; digitalizing 1500 cds and controlling everything. Reviewers discuss roon, different digital formats, howvto get great sound out of tidal and some service I cannot imagine how to pronounce that starts with q.

Please help this music lover who is 15 years or more out of date.
Ps I am still using my Sony monster 777es super cd player. Can I use this as a transport with good results?

Help!!!!!!!!!

Ag insider logo xs@2xbob52r
First, define the budget.
Second, in your position, work out just how much space you have.
I have Silverline speakers, but I don’t know much about La Folia.  I think in general Silverline speakers need amps with power and also
that can provide the proper impedance match.
You currently don’t have a DAC.  You are going to need one.  I would also strongly suggest room correction, as it can cure many ills
It is hard to recommend specific components without knowing the overall budget.
So, with that caveat in mind, here goes...
I would consider an integrated amp-DAC combination, for space saving considerations.  I would leave the streamer out of this box.  IMO, streaming is a somewhat immature technology, very frame to IT kerfluffles.  Companies that make great amps and DACs fall on their pants  (Bryston, for example) when they venture into streamers, which essentially are specialized computers.  You may want to change the streamer if it is problematic, so if you get a streamer that has been shoehorned into another box, it’s a problem.
  There are quality integrated-dac offerings from the likes of Hegel, McIntosh, and others.
  For a streamer I highly recommend Melco N 100.  I have tried a few and for me it’s been plug and play, definitely not the case with Bluesound and Bryston, the others that I have spent the most time with, along with Oppo.  The N100 sounds great, has a 2TB hard drive which is expandable, and with a $5 dollar app on a tablet called M Connect has a great interface.  It will play Tidal and Qobuz
(Ko-Buzz) and Internet Radio.  And the Melco is a half sized component, perfect for your space considerations.
  I would get the Melco disc ripper, another 1/2 sized component, that works as a great CD transport, but it’s expensive.  A generic optical disc ripper will work almost as well and you can use your Sony CDP as a transport if it has a digital out (make sure your DAC can accept the type of digital out from the CDP, as there are different kinds).
  Can’t help you on the analog side-I’m a digital guy.  My advice would be to sell it off along with the lps...