Innuos update 1.4.8

Just saw this update this morning when I fired up everything. It's downloading now and taking a while. Can't find any info on what it does other then getting the system ready for the 2.0 .

coach59
Good news! The second remote session with M. Vittorino was successful. It took nearly 2 hours and a connection to a monitor and keyboard. In my case the problem was a library fault in the 1.4.6 update. It was very late in W. Europe when he finished, and I really appreciate the effort.
No problem here.  I updated my Zen Mk3 a few days ago.  I liked that innuos said up front it might take a while to update; set my expectations.  Took about 1/2 hour.  
Can anyone explain the new features/modifications of 1.4.8 over 1.4.7? I’ve looked online and can’t find any release notes.  I’m using 1.4.7 and a little reluctant to update because of the problems some have experienced.  I’d be very upset if I my Innuous was unavailable, even for a couple of days, because of such a problem. Is the update worth the risk? Thanks.