Looking for a cd player that plays nice with classical orchestra.

Looking for a new cd player that loves classical- not analytical-leans towards "euphonic"[ whoops! did I say a bad word?] Vanalstine tube preamp,Vanalstine solid state[225++ per side} amp, Maggie 1.7i s. No streaming, no bluetooth.Thanks.

Musical Fidelity M6CD is lovely.  Relatively neutral.  Good separation as MF is well known for producing a good DAC.  Was just looking in the distributors system and am not seeing it and believe it has been discontinued.  So, hopefully someone has stock still.  

I like the Canor CD players as both have a tube input stage.  Good, engaging sound.  The 1.10 has a lovely 24Bit DAC and great caps.  The 2.10 has a 32bit DAC but doesn't have the quite the same build, thus why it is a bit less expensive despite the newer DAC.  Delivery time on these is usually 4-6 weeks.  

Another good option would be Naim.  The CDx2 is brilliant but not inexpensive at $6500 and unless a retailer has stock, is out-of-stock with ne delivery date anytime soon.   There is a less expensive CD5si for $1690.  
Thanks for the info.. Will have 30 days tryout with a Bryston bcd-3 beginning Sunday.

Thank You for the update. I am looking forward in reading more about the Bryston BCD-3.

Happy Listening!
Just got the Technics SL-G700 today.

Beautiful player, mine is in Black.

I am liking what I hear so far. Using regular phono outputs with stock cables.

Will get better cables later but so far, sounds great.

Listening to Enya and it sounds heavenly. 

I also like the fact that I can stream Qobuz directly from the app in full resolution through Google Cast although that functionality is not really highlighted.