Wilson Audio Specialties Chronosonic XVX loudspeaker!! only $300,000.oo

What a bargain, still bet they sound great with the right amp up them, looking at that impedance/phase angle graph.
https://www.stereophile.com/images/421WXVXfig1.jpg

XVX is a very demanding load, with EPDR less than 1.1 ohms between 52Hz and 66Hz and between 197Hz and 287Hz, with minimum values of 0.91 ohms at 450Hz and 0.94 ohms at 3250Hz. The Chronosonic XVX should be used with amplifiers that don't have problems driving loads of 2 ohms and lower.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/wilson-audio-specialties-chronosonic-xvx-loudspeaker

Cheers George

128x128georgehifi
@jasonbourne52   The original price of the 40th Anniversary LP12 was $40K!! I think there are a few poor souls ( well a little poorer now) who actually ponied up for them! Made absolutely no sense to me at the time, just like the $25K price now...as this model doesn't even feature the new Karousel bearing.

audition__audio
802 posts
05-06-2021 1:02pm
Who is making assumptions? You assume I have a lack of character because I object to the notion that all wealthy people flaunt their wealth. Is flaunting wealth is some great sin? The richest people I know, granted I live in the Midwest, do not have a tendency to flaunt what they have. My problem is with people that are more concerned with perception and would let the possibility of a negative perception prevent them from doing what they wish. Most people with your attitude have a chip or have had some bad experience with wealthy people from their younger days or previous lives.
I've known plenty of wealthy people in my lifetime. The one's that live to flaunt their wealth are pretty dreadful, insecure characters.

Carry on, Biff.
It’s relative. If you’re with a million and spend 30k on a set of speakers it’s not unreasonable. If you’re worth 10 mil and spend 300k on speakers it’s not unreasonable. I’d love to hear them. I bet a properly set up system with these speakers would blow my mind. Many people have become very weathy over the last 20 yrs.. Comparison is the thief of joy. Enjoy what you have. Don’t be a hater. The rich have lots of problems like everyone else. Money affords you one thing in my opinion.....Freedom from material issues. 
edgewound,

So how does one flaunt their wealth? Give me the exact dollar amount when flaunting begins with: cars, houses, clothes and stereo systems? Assume that this imaginary rich person is worth 100 million. How, exactly, should they spend the money? What meets with your approval? And is the flaunting in how they act or what they buy? I am sure there is some subjective moral imperative lurking in the shadows somewhere.

I would rather have the Von Schweikert Ultra 11s; however, too big for my room. Ultra 9s max at $200K. Most likely-VR9SE mk11 at $35K to $50K.  Custom listening room cost $160K so I'm covered there.