What Makes your System Special?

Could be anything but interested in what makes it special for you.   Is there something you would want to change?
128x128mapman
Great topic. DIY Linkwitz LXmini speakers with open-baffle subs makes my system special to me. Each of the 8 channels controlled by miniDSP DDRC-88A/BM. What would I change - does anyone have 4 matching Denafrips Aries2 or HoloAudio/Kitsune DACs they want to sell cheap?
Well, that was a silly typo. 

“a lot of highs, really” should read “a lot of things, really”. Excessive highs is definitely not something to be heard from my system 😱
The liquid liquidity of its liquidness. Oh...and the fact that it's in my house and I can listen to music through it.
I would have say my ARC LS15 that l bought in 1995 I'm still using it to this day and just recently replaced the original tubes Excellent built quality, great sound and made in the US

I got lucky with my listening room. 14' vaulted ceilings. 20'X24'. But the cool part is a 6'wX4'd cut out in the center of the wall that houses my gear. My Dali Euphonia MS5 speakers have better sound stage depth because of the cut out.
The other thing that's special is the look on friend's faces when they hear a good system for the first time.I'm done upgrading, now I just sit and enjoy, daily.