classical music

does classical music sounds better with Mc cart?

I had tried  MM VS Mc seems Mc digs into the music more and bring out the mood better.
Mc I used
m110e Sigma 
Stanton 981 

it have the more see through quality and music comes together more 

I used to only enjoy opera on mm but never pure classics 

what are your thoughts? 
anthonya
yup.. that's why fixed coil Moving iron? anyway been hearing great things about soundsmith
When I finally get my turntable I will certainly give my impression on the Voice. I also have a Clearaudio Charisma and that is a rockin cartridge for sure. It is very similar in design to the dual magnet Audio Technica cartridges but I have confirmed that it is designed and made by Clearaudio. It has the stylus and cantilever of the Goldfinger. Will I like the Voice better? It certainly has a lower moving mass and an advanced stylus and cantilever. The cantilever is the finest I have ever seen. It is scary thin. Everything is aligned perfectly. I can't believe it would not track better than perhaps any other cartridge I have ever used. Patience is a virtue.
@mijostyn super jealous. I am eyeing on the aida myself as the final few  and last cart I own.

I read through all the articles. the advantages of low impedance and low gain. as I experienced is indeed the ability to extract low level informations. however the downside is price and difficulty in getting it right. it can sound horrible without the right support piece.

so I think it's really a series of compromise and budget.