What Makes your System Special?

Could be anything but interested in what makes it special for you.   Is there something you would want to change?
128x128mapman
Finally ENJOYING the cheap system I have.
All the electronics were expensive 1980's new but purchased broken cheap off of ebay. eg, shipping cost more than the unit. Well known brand speakers purchased very inexpensively off of craigslist.  More I listened to them, the more I hated them.  Got better after I replace the tweeters (air motion tweeters for cars) and modified the crossover.  But still marginal.  Small apartment so speakers need to and are mounted up in the corners out of the way.
Years if repairing and modifying the electronics got them doing well.  Thanks to monies from the government got a  decent used pair of speakers, upgraded the speakers wires and interconnects.
Now we spend hours listening to music.  Yes improvements can be made. But from here on will become expensive.  Like a larger home.
Well, a lot of highs really, but the thing that makes it most special for me is the midrange of my Stax F-81 electrostatics. With the POSSIBLE exception of Roger Sanders’ electrostats I have never heard a more realistic rendering of midrange. Soundstaging is also fantastic, but on a smaller scale than many audiophile systems. What would I change? I wish their bass extension were on the same level as the rest of their range. Quality is very good down to the lower mid bass. After that my two REL subs take over with fairly good success. A bit frustrating, but no way would I give up that midrange.
Great topic. DIY Linkwitz LXmini speakers with open-baffle subs makes my system special to me. Each of the 8 channels controlled by miniDSP DDRC-88A/BM. What would I change - does anyone have 4 matching Denafrips Aries2 or HoloAudio/Kitsune DACs they want to sell cheap?