The Worst Room...

Who has the worst room/space for their system(s)? Mine are far from ideal. How about yours?
128x128wturkey
 My room is by far my weakest link, but I really don't have much in the way of options. Drives me a bit crazy knowing there is so much more potential, but until those dopes learn how to pick Lotto numbers better it is what I have.
My room is actually very good. 15.5 x 26 and is a dedicated space. Only used for listening to music. And yes, I do feel fortunate to have this space and credit my wife for being very understanding while house shopping 15 years ago.

IMHO, the worst room is usually an open floor plan with very  high ceilings. Our living room is an example of that and I gave up trying to get anything to sound good in there.

Oz

@wturkey

Yes, my advice to anyone with a challenging room looking for the fast track to good sound: pick up a suitable pair of Ohm Walsh however you can, maybe do a little tweaking with placement, and max them out with the best stuff you can throw at them upstream. Then just relax and enjoy the music. If you still feel the urge to dabble, then I would challenge you to try and see if you can truly do any better from there. Maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I will tell you that most any tweak of any consequence upstream has a very good chance of being heard, so that is good news for dabblers. I’ve dabbled with wires, power, etc., all the usual culprits and most every change of significance can be clearly heard once things are set up well to start with. At least with 2nd generation models (early-mid 90s) or newer. Maybe not so much originals that first came out in the very early 80s anymore ( I had a pair for 30 years that were still ticking), though perhaps if refurbed.
I am lucky because i did home remodels so i got to pick the house with the room i wanted to put my system in.