What Makes your System Special?

Could be anything but interested in what makes it special for you.   Is there something you would want to change?
128x128mapman
The music makes mine special (having Harbeth 30.2 helps) More music is the change I’d want. Never enough.
Musicality and Value

I moved away from trying for ultimate resolution (often at the expense of listener fatigue) and built a more musical, listenable system. 

Additionally, I got lucky and heard a pair of Infinity qA speakers playing in a thrift store and ended up buying a pair. They were so good for the price ($116) that I decided to move up the vintage Infinity chain. I found a pair of Infinity RS1.5s on eBay, bought them (for $264) and picked them up while traveling through Western PA on a long ski weekend.

My current system is not as resolving as many of my past systems, but I enjoy it more. And I listen to a much broader range of music on this system as lessor quality recording do not cause the fatigue I experienced with many of my higher resolution systems.

This is all IMHO and YMMV. But it works for me.
@lloydc 

Yes I am in process of plotting to downsize over time as much as possible.  I’m a Class D amp fan so that will help. 
@dweller 

I’ve heard Heresy IV and Forte III.  Like them both very much.  Cornwalls appeal to me also.   Which to go with would depend on room and setup options.   Nice to have so many good choices.